On Thursday, November 11, 2021, Mount Hebron’s Joint Board of Directors, voted and approved the following revised guidance and process for voting on the proposed church Bylaws.
Church Bylaws Voting Guidance/Process
Online/Zoom (Electronic Link provided to congregation). Online voting is the preferred method of voting, however other voting options are available as follows:
- Voting by Ballot.Voting by ballot will be allowed, approved ballots will be provided by the church to members who do not wish to use the electronic method. Church members will be able to vote during the date and time set forth during the voting/meeting period (12/8/2021 from 7:00PM-8:30 P.M). The meeting will be called to order at 7pm, and the only business on the agenda to be voted upon will be the proposed church bylaws.
- Absentee Ballot Voting. Absentee ballot votingis reserved for those that are unable to bring ballots to the church, but desire to participate in the voting process. The member must advise via the registration process or to his/her shepherd of their intent to vote absentee, so acceptable arrangements can be made to receive a ballot and have the completed ballot delivered to the church.
- Advance registration for voting is required. Registration will begin November 21 and end December 5. The member will receive a link allowing them to register.
- An independent team (which includes the Church Clerk, Membership Clerk, Church Administrator, Chairman of the Joint Board) will verify membership and count all votes submitted.
Updated Bylaw Committee Schedule
- 2nd Zoom Meeting 20 November 20 November, 9:00-10:00 A.M.
- Questions and Answers can be submitted until 11/15
- Copy of updated Proposed Bylaws posted to the Church Web site with any changes to proposed bylaws highlighted. 12/1